AZ GNO - Blogger Style

When I came across the posting for the AZ Girls Night Out, I knew I wanted to go!  I called my friend Marni who writes for SassySites and asked her, unfortunately it didn't work out, so then I needed to decide if I was going to go knowing I was going alone. 
Now, I have been following a lot of these blogs for about 5 years, so I felt like I knew a lot of the authors, but I really didn't "know" them.  I knew that if I passed it up I would be kicking myself for not going.  So I bough my ticket and I was on my way.

It was at the Chandler Fashion Center in Chandler, AZ, and let me tell you, It was set up SO. DARN. CUTE.!

I arrived and Kristyn from Lil' Luna greeted me right away and made me feel so welcome and comfortable, Thanks sweetie!  I introduced myself to a few girls and found a seat at a table and sat down.

After a bit of chatting, Jen form Tatertots and Jello came and sat next to me, and I do have to admit, I was a bit starstuck (wink) at first, I have been following her forever!   I also met Cassie from Confessions of a Clearance Shopaholic and Melanie from Crafty Cupboard.  It was so nice to be able to meet, chat and network a bit with all the awesome ladies there!  I cannot wait for the next one! 

Heres a few pics of all the goodies that we got, and I even won a bag of scrapbook paper and chipboard!!


Here is a pic of Angie, myself and Jen




Jen, (I forgot her name) and Melanie





Angie, Jennifer and Cassie
 
How adorable is this setup?!?!




So who's going with me next time????

1 comment: