Cute baby shower favors

This Sunday I am helping host a small baby shower, I have heard people call them a "Sprinkle" - cute! 

One of my old friends from high school is having her third boy, and she wanted nothing to do with a shower.  But a couple of us girls and her sister-in-laws obliged.  So we are meeting at a restaurant and going to surprise her with lunch and goodies for her and the baby! 

I was responsible for the favors and this is what I came up with:


I got everything from the dollar store and I am pretty happy with the way they came out.  I had an extra pacifier that I made a necklace for the beautiful mom-to-be too!



Dinner mints in the tulle bags, blue pacifier tied to the handle and then the baby's name on the bucket.  I just wanted something for her to have as a keepsake in his baby box.  I hope she likes them!


No comments:

Post a Comment